Name of the Post : Project Coordinator
Job Location : Vrindavan
Experienced in working on the rights of women with special focus on the rights of older women. Worked on the implementation of various programs and projects which are specifically based on empowerment through all the sections of the society.
Qualification: Post Graduation in Social Work / Women’s Studies / Sociology
Research and Documentation
Assist the Project Director in planning, implementation, review, monitoring, evaluation and report writing of project.
Support to Projects
Support the delivery of projects, taking responsibility for tracking the whole project, and delivering some of the allocated tasks, supporting the project management tasks and supporting reporting
- Providing support to the office in ensuring all the administration system is in practiced.
- Facilitating the admin tasks of Madham's other facilities.
- Undertake field visits to proper implementation and monitoring of the project.
- Analysis and regular evaluation of the project.
- Preparation of training modules and materials needed for the project.
- Prepare and submission of project reports as per the donor formats and time schedule.
- Creative in strategies planning for the progress of project.
- Provide capacity building trainings to the project staff.
- Lead and Co-ordinate with staff and clear in communication.
- Participates and convergence in meetings with Departments/Ministries/like-minded NGOs.
- Responsible for project review and follows up on implementation