Job Location: New Delhi (Head Office)
Job Type : Permanent
Date: Monday, 16th Nov 2015
Time: 11.00 am (Sharp)
Venue: C-25, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-16
Reporting time: 10.30 am
Experienced in working on the rights of women with special focus on the rights of older women. Worked on the implementation of various programs and projects which are specifically based on empowerment through all the sections of the society.
Research and Documentation
- Drafting a series of reports, presentation and also content for web presentation.
- Drafting and liaisoning for printing the Guild’s Documents
Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
- Updating Guild’s website. Made sure the websites are up to date (i.e. new blogs, updates, members, news, videos, images, etc.)
- Responding to enquiries from members, media, and interested parties. d. Social media. Maintained Guild’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, You Tube etc.)
Support to Projects
Support the delivery of projects, taking responsibility for tracking the whole project, and delivering some of the allocated tasks, supporting the project management tasks and supporting reporting
- Providing support to the office in ensuring all the administration system is in practiced.
- Facilitating the admin tasks of Guild’s other facilities
- Preparing presentations for the various meetings, workshops and conferences
- Assisting with travel logistics for national and international trips (meetings, workshops, conferences)
- Preparing the annual reports and other reports, presentation etc.
- Coordinating, attending admin meeting and making minutes, putting copies for all
- Looking after the recruitment in office.
- Proposal writing and fundraising.
- Experience in excellent writing skills for various report, letters etc.